If you have to apologize to your client or someone else on the professional front without saying sorry then you must know how to write a professional apology email without saying sorry. To help you do that, we have come up with the important tips for writing one such email along with the Apology email Format to express apologies without saying sorry.
Just follow this Sample Apology email shared below along with the tips. This Professional apology email sample Format and tips will certainly make it easier for you to frame this kind of an email.
- Take responsibility: Always take responsibility for what has gone as this is the very first step of apologizing even without saying a sorry.
- Give reassurance: It is important that you reassure the reader of the letter that this kind of mistake will not get repeated in future and you are doing to take all possible measures for the same.
- Don’t forget to express regret: You must genuinely express regret on the situation without saying a sorry but using different set of words.
- Provide a solution: It is a great idea to come up with a solution to the problem that has surfaced. Always suggest a solution as the reader is going to appreciate it.
- Be genuine: Whatever you are going to be putting on the letter, make sure that you are genuine in whatever you are saying.
Professional Apology Email without Saying Sorry
Dear Mr. Smith,
I regret that the product that was delivered to you was damaged. A quick replacement for the same has been arranged.
It is for the first time that such a situation has arose because our team always double checks the products before delivering them. The chances are bright that the glass of the frame must have got damaged during the transit. But whatever is the reason for the damage, we will be happy to replace it for you. Moreover, we will take extra care from now on while packing the orders to ensure that goods reach our customers in their best conditions.
I would again like to express my sincere regrets on what happened. I am hopeful that you will understand our situation and will trust us with your orders.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Zen Home Décor Solutions