If you have received a job offer and you are content with it and wish to accept the same then you can always do that by writing a job acceptance email to the person who has sent you the job offer. Such a letter or email is supposed to be quite simple and is suppose to include a thank you note to the employer along with acceptance of the job offer.
In this post, we bring to you some important points to keep in mind while framing one such letter along with a sample template for writing a job acceptance email.
Simple Tips for Writing a Job Acceptance Email
This post includes the guidelines for writing a job acceptance email:
- Make sure that you start your letter by thanking the employer for the offer they have made you. It is very important to express your gratitude and be thankful for the job offer that has been made to you.
- Be very clear in mentioning that you accept the job offer and don’t forget to include that you look forward to work with the organization.
- The next important thing to keep in mind is to agree on all the other details that have been mentioned in the letter like salary, other benefits etc.
- Also make sure that you include your starting date in the letter while expressing your acceptance towards the job.
- Always end your letter on a positive note.
Format for Job Acceptance Email
Dear Mr. Gibbs,
Thank you for offering me the position of Deputy Marketing Manager at Zenith Technologies. I am delighted to formally accept the job offer.
As mentioned in the letter, my salary would be $ 100,000 per annum and I will be entitled for all the employee benefits from the start of the job. As discussed over the phone call, there will be no probation period and my job will be confirmed from the start and I wish to leave the job then I will have to serve a notice period of two months.
I would like to confirm that my starting date at Zenith Technologies would be January 1st, 2024. If anything else is required from my end during this period or on the first day of the joining then please let me know about the same.
I am looking forward to work with such an esteemed organization.