Staff Resignation Announcement Email is written to announce the resignation of an employee. Formal letter mentioning the reason and invitation to a farewell party.
Subject: Staff Resignation mail
I am announcing the resignation of Mr. Panual from the staff of accounting department of our company. Due to some unavoidable circumstances he will be resigning from his post, effective from 1st July 2013.
Mr. Panual gave 5 valable years of service to our company. He joined us in the year 2007 and gave his best in his field of work. He was awarded and appreciated by all of his co-workers in the accounting department. His works and efforts to work for extended hours are greatly appreciated. He was a valuable part of our team over the past years and we would miss his contribution and experience immensely.
On behalf of FLORIDA Company, we wish Mr. Panual good luck for his future endeavours and bid him a cheerful farewell. You all are invited on 13th August for a small farewell party. I look forward for your presence at the party so that you can bid adieu to our valuable friend, co-worker and the best staff member of the accounting department.
Manager, HR Department
- email to staff about employee resignation
- resignation announcement to staff
- sample resignation announcement to staff
- farewell email announcement staff leaving
- Resignation Announcement
- employee resignation announcement email
- how to announce an employee resignation
- employee resignation email to staff
- staff resignation announcement email
- announcement of resignation of employee